Who is this course for?
This course is made for victims of psychological abuse who have recently gotten out of abuse or who are in the process of leaving their abusers. This course is made specifically for that brutal but beautiful time of breaking free and starting your life from scratch. That time when you feel so erased you even wonder if it's possible to ever feel like yourself - again, or for the very first time.
This course is for:
- victims of narcissistic abuse (from dysfunctional family, parents, siblings, extended family, friends or partners)
- people who grew up in the role as the scapegoat child, lost child, golden child etc. (they all need to find their authentic selves)
- those who have never felt like themselves and wonder if it's even possible
- those who feel so erased that they wonder if their true authentic selves is lost forever
- those who feel broken beyond repair
- those whose partners have been trying to "fix" them for a while and are in need of a roadmap back to themselves
DISCLAIMER: Vera Wilhelmsen is not a doctor, therapist, psychologist or licensed medical or mental health professional. Everything in this course comes from Vera Wilhelmsen's own experience and does not replace therapy or any other form of medical attention.